Okay, I realize I have been a HORRIBLE blogger lately, but really since I've been back at school I've just haven't had a lot of free time. But here's a quick catch up of what has been going on!
Sadly (and maybe with a few small tears) I had to leave this place and my favorite people
to come back to this place
and these people
and dye my hair
and do this
and these
(and a few others)
AND THIS
which really deserves its own post that may come by the end of the week...!
I guess looking at this it really doesn't seem like that much, but in between ALL of the mindless and occasionally interesting reading I have to do for all of my classes, playing with friends, sleeping, eating, and pondering my future I have been so unbelievably busy. At times I love this place, other times I feel like I'd rather just drop out and go to hair school (JOKE) or go on service trips all around the world and help people or just move home to my family and not do anything at all for a while. But all in all I realize how blessed I am to be having these experiences, even if it means I'm a little cranky, tired, stressed, and homesick. I appreciate everyone who puts up with that by the way :) I hope everyone has had a little less hectic January than I have, but hopefully just as fun!








1 comments:
Just a few tears...pooling...at the edges of my eyes.
XOXO
Post a Comment