"Asians have amazing hair. They can literally do anything with their hair." -Tom
"I'm anticipating the New Hampshire primaries like its the Superbowl." -Chad
"It would also require you to sell your soul and become a complete and utter d-bag." -Chrissy
"What can we do to make Anna happy? ...Bury her." -Mom
"Doesn't Ken look so dreamy with his eyeliner?" -Chrissy
"I do like Lady Gaga...she's got me. Dad likes her too." -Mom
"Whoever was in charge of that add-on needs to be massacred." -Chad
"Who is Tiffany and why does she have her own blue?" -Sarah Welton
"If I had to choose between dying and eating spam ... I'd die." -Kamille
"My eyes feel like raisins." -Sarah Welton
"You have girls willing to drive 4 hours just to see your ugly bones." -Mom to Benj
"How do you change the ring on this phone? Because this ringtone sounds like fairies peeing..." -Mom
"Where does that hike lead? Well it obviously leads to chastity and virtue." -Todd Kitchen
"Between my brother, the guy I've known my whole life, and Birdman, Birdman is my favorite roommate." -Chad
"How do you look past his butt chin?? Its right next to his lips!" -Kari Merrell
"I saw this girl who I thought might be pretty, and then I made the connection that she looked like an avatar and I thought ohhhh sweetheart, ew, you look like an avatar." -Ellie
"Just wanted to say ... you are the music in me. Loveyoubye." -Benj (on the phone)
"If I were happily married 10 years down the road and R.W. professed his love ... I don't think I could be faithful." -Melissa Stewart
"There's a strange odor ... like a plant ... and herbs from the mountains of the wasatch." -Chad Ryan
"I think lots of gypsies are cross-eyed. And they always wear velvet." -Mom
"That's quite beyond the factor of love ..." -Megsrich
"Man I look so hot right now. I think I look the best in the brown if I'm just going to be honest with myself." -Brennan
"Love you more than I love like ... my mom and maybe even gettin up there to my dog aka shads aka shadow. aka my life." -Megan Richardson
"Guys are sometimes like dogs when they pee on the carpet, you have to rub their noses in it and tell them they were bad. If you don't they will just keep doing it because they don't realize it's wrong." -Terin
"I'm gonna hit on him, I've never hit on a guy before, but I'm going to do it."-Jordan Prete
"The First Noel David Archie style just came on shuffle and made my life. I wanna belt it, but I'm on campus..."-Eleanor Jackson
"She died her hair again ... orange. With blue and purple eyeliner. Its like she's trying to be a rainbow or something."-Anna
1 comments:
I love this! Did you hear him give the talk? Thanks for making me think this morning.
XOXO
Post a Comment