So this is a guest post by me... Cheyenne Morris. Sarah's twin in life and sister wife.
When Chad first started dating Sarah he told me that I had to meet her because we were alike in every single way. Um, hi we are more than alike. We are identical. We have the same style, same taste, same humor, you name it. So it was only a matter of time before we became besties. Ok, you know how you can separate siamese twins? Well if I could choose someone to be conjoined with, it would be this girl. A little too extreme? Maybe. But, really she's my favorite.
Sarah and I promised that we would spend as much time together this summer as possible after Chris and I dropped the bomb that we were moving back to Texas and that's exactly what we did. Chad and Sarah would even come over to our matchbox apartment to watch.... wait for it.... Animal Attack shows!! I'm not sure what my fascination is with Animal Planet and, even to take it a step further, the show "I'm Alive". I promise I'm not morbid I just don't understand how you can possibly be dumb enough to get mauled by a Lion when it's injured. Ok, another story for another time. But the fact remains that anything we did, we had a blast doing it! We would stay up until 1am to play Phase 10 and just die laughing. But the fact remains that anything we did, we had a blast doing it! How am I supposed to find another couple who will play card games and watch Animal Planet with me here in Texas? Anwer? I can't. Yall are the one and only.
There are SO many reasons why I love Chad and Sarah individually but there are more reasons why I love them together, as a couple. They are the true image of love. They are supportive of each other, they laugh together, and they uplift each other. They are going to be an amazing married couple and I can't wait for their wedding and for them to start their lives together.
I can't really think of anything profound enough to say to you two, so that's why I left it up to President Gordon B. Hinkley. He said:
"In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
"True love is not so much a matter of romance as it is a matter of anxious concern for the well-being of one's companion."
These are 2 quotes that I feel are crucial when you get married. You will find that marriage is so much fun, if you allow yourselves to have fun. Everything is an adventure in marriage. Just don't take yourselves too seriously. Take the time to laugh and enjoy your lives together.
Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.
I want you and Chad to be successful in everything you do... buuuuuut, I'm just going to have to request that you guys become successful in Texas :) love you sarah and chad!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment