Meet Melissa Stewart
Probably the hottest girl you've ever seen right?
19 years ago today, Meliss entered the world, no doubt a gorgeous little baby just like she is now :) I want to say she is my roommate ... but really it would be more correct to say that I'm her's, kind of. We're not real roomies, she lives down the hall in 2119 with El. But I practically live in their room anyway, and considering they stole the bed from the girl next door who lives alone and put it in between theres, and my crayon colored name is taped on the door, I think its okay for me to call her that. But that's besides the point ... Melissa sat by me in church the first Sunday we were here and we talked for a little bit about the rings we were wearing (we didn't know each other so we had to start somewhere). I obviously thought she was the cutest girl ever. Shortly after that we exchanged facebook comments about how pretty the other was, and we decided we needed to hang out soon. Mel was MIA for about 2 weeks and one random day I received the following comment on my wall:
Good question ........ I responded with this:
So anyway, we ended up going to dinner and you could probably say it was love at second sight. Ever since September 13th I've seen this girl almost every day and she is now one of my best friends here. So to celebrate her birthday, here are my 10 favorite things about Melissa!
1. I know I've already said it, but she seriously is GORGEOUS
2. She is the sweetest girl
3. She has beautiful blue eyes, and long eyelashes that she likes to blink at me and El
4. She likes to cuddle during our slumber parties
5. She sits and complains about homework with me, and shares my hatred for American Heritage
6. I can always count on her to listen to me vent about problems
7. She LOVES j.derulo and has some sexy dance moves
8. She lets me borrow her clothes!
9. She loves to laugh and have fun
10. She has a strong testimony and is just a genuine and good person
Love you Mellie, happy birthday I hope you have an amazing 19th year!


1 comments:
i don't deserve this. i love you. thank you for being amazing. told me get my shhh togethaa
Post a Comment