Okay, so I received the following text from my favorite girl the other day and I just have to share because its too much ...
MAYBS LOVE YOU. Maybs miss you. Maybs jealous of ejack and mstew for constant bondage with you. Maybs cspitz too. And of Provo parks for getting to bond with you. Maybs jealous of brother parker. And your chem lab. Maybs your ward and fhe group. The girls you share communal bathrooms with. The BIG B. Your metal ball owning roommate. Your pink louis vuitton bag. For all getting you and I can't. All of the above. Maybs.
Megan Richardson: I love you with all my heart and TOMORROW NIGHT IS OUR NIGHT. Maybs i'm jealous of our girls tate and vanessa. and your roomie whatever the heck her name is who is 23 and freeeeakkkyyyy. and shads aka shadow aka your life. Maybs jealous of alicia louvan and megan behr and karla castro and caroline choj and jessica hogan and ........ parker .......... HAH. Maybs jealous of wyview and iowa and your iphone that you never answer. Maybs I just love you and I'm so glad you're here with me even though I never get to see you. Maybs we were meant to be bestfriends all the way back at efy 2006. Maybs you are the sweetest and most hilarious girl ever. Maybs you always make me feel better and your texts never fail to make my day. All of the above. Maybs.

0 comments:
Post a Comment