my story

11.03.2010

halloween!

My halloween was pretty uneventful this year.  I volunteered with RAH again for a Halloween costume party and it was SO fun.  The first half was a carnival and Chad and I ran the "touch a body part" station.  Ya know... jello=liver, cauliflower=brain, spaghetti=intestines, grapes=eyeballs, skinned tomato=heart, that thing just for clarification.  We got some pretty funny reactions out of that.  The second half of the party was a dance and was one of the cutest and most humbling dances I've ever been to.  Fell in love with these people all over again!




reaction to the intestines ...





Saturday night, Megan, Tate, and I were planning on going out to some dance parties but we started talking and didn't stop for a while ... About 1 in the morning we decided we should at least get dressed and then we tried to drive around and find something to do that was open, but failed.  At least we got the picture! And the talk was well worth it.  Love these girls!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN (a little late)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

"just for clarification"

hahahah