my story

11.02.2010

megan's birthday!


Okay, I realize this is a little bit late considering Meg's birthday was the 28th but I had to do it anyway... Megan Richardson is one of my very best friends and I love this girl to death.  The origin of our friendship is an EXTREMELY long and somewhat confusing story but basically we hit it off from the start and we couldn't possibly have a better/funnier/crazier friendship.  Since I already wrote a whole post about my girl and I don't want everyone to get sick of her (although thats not possible), I'll just skip straight to my 10 favorite things about her :)

1. She is BEAUTIFUL
2. Easiest going girl I have ever met
3. She's one of the funniest people I know, I seriously can't be with her without laughing
4. The outrageous texts she sends me at all hours of the day (everyone's favorite album. ENCORE)
5. The tab on her computer named "Sarah Passey"
6. She is so friendly and caring about her friends and everyone loves her
7. She is always willing to listen to me and she gives me the best advice, I love talks with her
8. Our sleepovers at her apartment with Tate <3
9. This girl's dance moves .......... she's insane
10. She is one of the strongest and most positive people I know and is such an example to me





HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS GIRL! CAN'T WAIT TO SPEND THIS NEXT YEAR WITH YOU<3

0 comments: